NXT DEADLINE MATCH CARD
NXT Deadline debuts this Saturday, Dec. 10 at 8 ET/5 PM PT streaming live on Peacock in the U.S. and WWE Network internationally. The night will feature the first two Iron Survivor Challenge Matches ever, as Superstars will compete for No. 1 Contender spots. In addition, get expert analysis with the NXT Deadline Kickoff, this Saturday beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on WWE.com, Peacock and WWE social platforms, including YouTube, Facebook and TikTok. Join the WWE panelists for a deep dive into all the action, and the reveal of the entrant order for the Iron Survivor Challenge Matches.
Men’s Iron Survivor Challenge – Winner earns No. 1 Contender for NXT Title
Axiom vs. Carmelo Hayes vs. Grayson Waller vs. JD McDonagh vs. Joe Gacy
Women’s Iron Survivor Challenge – Winner earns No. 1 Contender for NXT Women’s Title
Cora Jade vs. Indi Hartwell vs. Kiana James vs. Roxanne Perez vs. Zoey Stark
NXT Championship Match
Bron Breakker vs. Apollo Crews
NXT Tag Team Title Match
Pretty Deadly vs. The New Day
Alba Fyre vs. Isla Dawn
Iron Survivor Challenge Match Rules
- Five Superstars will compete in this unique 25-minute match as they battle each other and the clock.
- Two Superstars will start the match, and every five minutes a new Superstar will enter the match until all five are in the ring.
- The goal is to have the most falls when the clock hits 25 minutes.
- Falls can be won at any time via pinfall, submission, or disqualification.
- When a Superstar scores a fall, they will earn one point.
- However, when a Superstar loses a fall, that Superstar must pay the penalty. They are forced out of the ring and into a penalty box for 90 seconds.
- Once the 90 seconds are up, the Superstar can re-enter the match.
- The Superstar who has scored the most falls when the clock hits 25 minutes will be named the Iron Survivor and become the No. 1 Contender to the NXT Championship and NXT Women’s Championship, respectively.